Monday, February 18, 2019

IRS2 Personal Recollection AY 2018-2019

CELAM has prepared this “home recollection”. It is our hope that the student/s doing this requirement will enter into the spirit of prayer and reflection. Let this remind the student of
one’s relationship with God and His invitation to draw close to Him.

 General Instructions:

~Before you start your personal recollection, please offer a short prayer.
~Submit the following reflections. Handwritten in a prayer journal.
~Please buy 50 leaves notebook.
(preferably the green university notebook or compo/writing notebook 148mm X 200mm or 135mm X 210mm)
~Watch the videos and do the reflections.
~For each video write a full page reflection.


Sample of full page reflection







    Name:
    Course/Year:
    ID#
    Date Submitted:


A. "Theme is Gratefulness"

 Mc Donalds

- In the video I learned...
-My realizations in the video are...


B. "All about heart"`

One La Salle Prayer 

- Who is a Lasallian?
- What is Lasallian?
- In the video I learned...
-My realizations in the video are...


C. "Kami Naman"

Kami Naman

Most of our live have become better because of our Overseas Filipino Workers'
passion, hard work, and sacrifice.

- In the video I learned...
-My realizations in the video are...


D.  "Interview with God"

Interview with God

- In the video I learned...
-My realizations in the video are...

E. "Song Reflection"

 
Choose a religious song that has inspired you.
Write the lyrics of the song that are significant to you.
Write your reflection.


F. For Catholics, please attend 1 Mass.
For Non-Catholics, please attend 1 Prayer Service.

1. Put the place and date of the Mass/Service attended.
2. Write verses from the Gospel reading of the day that is significant to you.
3. Write your reflection


I will continue O my God to do all my actions for the love of You.


St. John Baptist De La Salle. Pray for Us.
Live Jesus in our Hearts. Forever



No comments:

Post a Comment